Well. nothing's going right
1. laptop still broken
2. if i let someone else touch it, might lose warranty
3. the repair shop hasnt called me yet. and theyre not returning my calls.
4. cause the manufacturaer hasnt emailed him yet?
5. i tried to contact the manufaturer directly. but their email link is broken
6. went to a bar with a sign that says: looking for art. the guy said he'll contact me if there's free space left
7. he hasnt contacted me yet. and i cant reach him either
8. i lost $3500 in scholarship. cause my grades fell 0.1 short. zero point one point short. that couldve paid for 60% of my fees
9. thought i could cover just half of my tuition. no, the school decides to cahnge their system, and i have to pay the whole thing now
10. hey, i have back up money. no. i lent $2000 worth of my backup money because i didnt know they changed the tuition payment system.
11. i hear an evil voice in my head laughing at me
12. i lost a good bargain auction on ebay cause i let it happen
13. my paypal wasnt ready and i didnt want to negotiate in case i win
14. cause my paypal funds are empty
15. cause my bank isnt confirmed yet
16. cause theres a typo in my paypal name
17. now i have to wait til they change that
18. without my laptop beside me, ive become too lazy to do anything else. the last few weeks before school was supposed to be productive
19. my t-shirt business = havent started.
20. my tattoo business = i might start that if i see more people interested and if im sure ill make enough to cover what ill pay for the machine
21. applied for school paper's graphics editor. i hope i get it. it can help me pay for tuition too
22. but waiting for them to choose candidates is killing me
23. i hate that the only thing on my head now is "how will i make enough money?". I cant sleep
24. didnt finish my facebook uploads. recent files are on laptop. they might be on the other family external harddisk. but not having the laptop depresses me too much to use that
26. i didnt get the architectural firm job early on this summer
27. i am really losing my optimistic, enthusiastic self
update for 2010 0820
0. my international SIM card expired unexpectedly. a few weeks back. not my fault. someone depeleted the credit of the mother-SIM back home. now i cant receive txts on my phone
28. The internet of the house we are renting broke down. that kills the free (and only) phone besides cellphones
29. SAP and COOP are like two of your bestfriends fighting - and youre the messenger in between them. you end up tired cause theyre too lazy to talk to each other
30. COOP: "tell OSAP you need extra money for me"
OSAP: "you tell him I cant give you money cause youre not full-time student when in coop"
COOP: "well someone has to pay me"
OSAP: "well if his emails werent a month late"
31. i wanted to buy a lot of toys/gadgets. i wanted to make art and music. but school and repairs is wearing me down like a zombie when i was walking downtown